My adventures in pregnancy, motherhood and beyond

Please enjoy the musings and updates and leave me a comment if you'd like!

Friday, February 13, 2015

2 Years (G)

October 14, 2014

I can't believe my boy is two years old! I've been looking back on baby photos of G, and it's so bittersweet. I'm so unbelievable proud of the little boy he's growing up to be, but I miss my little squish so much sometimes. His vocabulary is still steadily improving, and he's so fiercely independent and opinionated. He's so smart, and he's proven to be a very loving brother to his sister.

His birthday this year was a small gathering; mostly family. Both sets of grandparents, his uncle, and a family friend were there. The original plan was to have his birthday at the city park, but on Saturdays, that park is a madhouse, so we ended up going down to the beach by the pier, which was pretty much deserted. It worked out pretty well, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

Since this is so late, I don't remember much from the day(s) of, but I love my baby boy so much, and no matter how old he gets, he'll always be my baby <3 <3 <3

2 years old!

Just ignore the bug bite on his chin...

Not quite sure what to make of the candles...

Happy boy at his party!

Presents!

Love his new truck bedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment