My adventures in pregnancy, motherhood and beyond

Please enjoy the musings and updates and leave me a comment if you'd like!

Friday, June 21, 2013

Goals

Here are my goals for the next few months:

1) To update the monthly blog post within a week of the 14th, complete with photos!

2) One other blog post per month, going back to the roots: recipe, craft project or book review

3) I am currently 10 lb less than my pre-pregnancy weight, but still 10-15 above my goal weight. By October, I'd like to have lost at least 10 of those pounds. This should involve exercising as soon as the PT gives her ok (This means dance one night a week, plus a least two other trips to the gym for at least 30 min on the elliptical, working up to an hour)

4) Choose at least one new recipe per month and make it, taking pictures along the way and posting. Work up to one new recipe a week.

5) Choose at least one craft project per month and FINISH it. (Take progress pictures if possible!)

6) Unpack the boxes in the bedroom and get that bathroom up to scruff by September 1

7) By November 1, unpack and paint the middle bedroom, reorganizing and setting up the crafting area

8) Floss nightly

Supposedly, telling other people your goals can help keep you accountable to them, so hopefully this will help me actually accomplish these things! I'll keep you updated with how these goals are doing. They aren't going to be the easiest things or me right now, but I'm going to try to stick to them. Plus, I LOVE crossing things off a to do list (I even add things after I do them just to cross them off. Example: shower or brush teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment